Usual Appearance and Style
Samantha has pale skin, blue-gray eyes for which she wears blue glasses, and a bulbous nose. Her waist-length, wavy dark brown hair is dyed and typically has a braid on the right side. She considers her style to be colorful and comfortable, and her typical outfit consists of a blouse or T-shirt, leggings, and flats.
TayTay thinks: Rapunza is really fun to talk to, and it's great because she's usually willing to talk. Except the periods where she becomes very annoying and refuses to chat. Now, most of us are offended by this, but she still does it. Not chatting is the worst thing she does because it makes everyone sad. It's really annoying.
Okay, aside from that, Rapunza is super great!! She will at least try to help me with stuff if I ask her for help. She also super funny, just look at the Screenshots from Chat page and you'll see.
G3 thinks: you are one of the kindest people I've ever talked to online. you help me with anything I can't do or figure out on my own. Samantha is very funny and is exciting to talk to. sometimes she can be annoying when she doubts her capabilities and friends, but when she remembers we accept her for who she is, it's almost impossible to still be annoyed.
Outside of school and aside from homework, Samantha spends almost all of her time on her laptop, playing MSP, using Wikia, and listening to music; and on her phone, playing a variety of different games and texting with friends. As well as those things, Samantha sings, writes songs, plays piano, plays guitar, reads, watches Netflix, and daydreams.
Samantha mainly listens to a variety of pop and musical theater music. Melodically, she prefers songs that are slow and piano-dominant, although she does like synth-pop too. Lyrically, she prefers songs with relatable lyrics, mainly regarding mental health, or songs that are written well with a lot of deep figurative language. She mainly listens to female artists, as she thinks their voices sound more pleasant, but there are a few male artists she listens to. Her favorite musical artists are Rachel Platten, Ava Max, Alessia Cara, and JoJo.
- She met Rachel Platten on January 27th, 2017, and June 25th, 2019.
- She has seen Rachel Platten in concert three times.
- She has been noticed by Rachel Platten on IG a total of over ten times on several different accounts.
- She identifies as a nonamorous aro-ace (specifically apothisexual) with strong aesthetic attraction to females.
- She has been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD), and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Her therapist also told her she has Selective Eating Disorder, now called Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID), but this was not diagnosable until a couple of years ago, so she does not have an official diagnosis.
- She currently only knows English but hopes to someday learn fluent sign language.